Monday 1 August 2016

Floral Muse Mini Book

Good Morning

Today I would like to share with you a mini book made from the gorgeous Floral Muse papers from Trimcraft.




The book is made from 4" greyboard covers.
These were covered with the floral papers.
The Butterfly was covered with Glossy Accents and then had Glamour Dust sprinkled over the top.
The 'Life is Beautiful' sticker was put in the top corner.
With the wooden frame around it.
A small bow added to the bottom corner of the frame.


The pages were made by cutting the paper down to 3.5" by 7" long.
They were then folded upwards in half.
They were then cut on the diagonal.
The piece cut off was then trimmed down and used on another page.


On some pages I stamped butterfly's in Brown Distress ink.
Then coloured them in, in Victorian Velvet Distress.


On some pages I put a sticker from the set.

In all the pockets I put a Sizzix die cut tag.
The mini book was bound together with a Bind It All.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

1 comment: