Saturday 30 July 2016

Pretty Posy Cards

Good morning

 Today I would like to share with you three cards I made using the First Edition Pretty Posy Papeer pad. I have made these using only the papers and no toppers!

All three cards have been made using 6x6" card bases.


For this first card I used the Pink lattice paper, as the background.
Then a section of the blue floral paper.
Then a small offcut of the white heart papers.
A small length of the stripy paper.
All these papers were layered onto pick cardstock.
Some pink organza ribbon was wrapped around the striped panel.
The stamp used was from the Floral Muse collection.
Three small gems in the top left and bottom right finish the card off.


For this second card I used a large square of the striped card.
Backed this onto pink card.
When I cut the blue floral papers I accidentally cut it too small.
So I divided into four squares onto the pink card.
I then wrapped the pink organza ribbon around this panel and tied a bow.
Small gems in each corner to finish.


For this last card I decided not to stay clean and simple.
So I cut a piece of pink cardstock slightly smaller than the card base.
I then cut a square of the stripy paper.
A square of the pink lattice paper.
Then a square of the blue floral paper.
On each of these I inked the edges using Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.
All these edges were then distressed using a distress tool 
(you can also used your scissors to get the same effect).
I fussy cut the large roses from the papers, and then highlighted them with Glossy Accents.
This was then raised up from the card with foam pads.
The sentiment was stamped in Frayed Burlap with the butterfly coloured in Victorian Velvet.
(This stamp is from the Floral Muse collection.)

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment