Thursday 28 July 2016

Anniversary Card

Good Morning

Today I would like to share with you a card I was asked to make for a Ruby Wedding Anniversary.



This was an 8x8" scalloped card blank.
The printing was done on the PC.
This was then die cut using Spellbinders Labels 4 (large)
This was matted onto red mirri card, die cut using the next die up.
The leafy flourish was die cut using a Marianne Die in green Bazzill card.
The flowers are a mixture of Wild Orchid roses, and white Petaloo flowers.
The white flowers were coloured with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.
The flowers then had stickles glitter glue dabbed on them.
The butterfly's came from my stash.
Red organza ribbon was then tied round the spine.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment